2. What Happens to your Data?
If you provide us with personal data, for instance when ordering products or information material, we treat these data in compliance with your local law and with European data protection regulations. As far as these regulations allow the collection, processing or use of personal data without separate formal consent, for the processing of orders or inquiries, we naturally observe the legal requirements and limits. When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for this sole purpose until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Opting-out of receiving our publications is possible at any time. ‘
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Neopost may transfer your personal data to:
- Other Neopost affiliates for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above and for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as providing certain services and features.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Neopost’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as providing certain services and features.
Any other use or disclosure of your personal data to third parties does not occur.
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on compelling legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including opting-out from the use for direct marketing purposes.
Neopost uses a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data. Your personal data is processed in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights to these systems.
6. Retention of Your Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
7. Contact our Data Protection Officer
For any questions about data privacy, please contact:
RSSI Neopost Shipping
+33 490 763 832
E-Mail: Inquiries that have no highly confidential content can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Withdrawal of Consent
Although you have given us your consent to collect and process your personal data at a certain time, you may object to the processing of your personal data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future, by contacting email@example.com
10. Visiting Non-Neopost Sites
Neopost Sites may contain links to other websites that operate independently from Neopost. Linked websites may have their own privacy statements or notices. If you visit any linked websites, we strongly suggest you to review their privacy statement. Any information you provide when you visit a non-affiliated Neopost Site is subject to the privacy statements posted on those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with or owned by Neopost, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
11. Use of Google Analytics
This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the Site by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Site is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this Site, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The data collection and storage can be contested at any time with effect for the future.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this Site to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the Site (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plug-in.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this Site in the future (this opt-out cookie works only in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
For more information about the Google Analytics Terms of Service, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
It should be noted that this Site uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()” and therefore IP addresses are processed only shortened, in order to exclude a direct identification.
12. Web Analytics
No personal user profiles will be created. However the service provider may create usage profiles for the purposes of advertising, market research or the needs-based design of telemedia using pseudonyms, provided the user does not object. For marketing and optimization purposes, this Site uses products and services from WiredMinds AG (www.wiredminds.de), which performs web analysis for us as a processor. Data is collected, processed and stored, from which usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and useful the usage profiles are completely anonymous. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The data collected will be transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by WiredMinds. WiredMinds may use information that is left by visiting the websites to create anonymised usage profiles. The data obtained without the separately granted consent of the person concerned will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and they will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. As far as IP addresses are collected, these will be anonymized immediately after collection by deleting the last number block. Data collection, processing and storage may be objected to at any time with future effect.
13. How to Enable and Disable Cookies Using your Browser
Warning: if you disable cookies in our Neopost Sites you may find that certain sections of Neopost Sites will not work, e.g. you may have difficulties logging-in.
Google Chrome 66.0 and above
• Go to the Settings menu and open the ‘Advanced’ section
• In the ‘Privacy and Security Settings’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
• Click on ‘Cookies’
• To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
• To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, and above
• Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
• In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
• Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• To disable cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://mzl.la/1BAQFQq
• Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
• Select ‘Quick Preferences’
• To enable cookies: check ‘Enable Cookies’
• To disable cookies: uncheck ‘Enable Cookies’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/2393/en/private.html#deleteData.
Safari on OSX
• Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
• Click on ‘Security’
• To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
• To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
All other browsers or devices
Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.